Officially not mine

This entry was supposed to be posted earlier; but I just couldn't have the mood to write about it as yet (at that point of time) It was just too sad; had to leave her with somebody else; a stranger to her. But, it's just that..I have to - not much options available.

Ever since I leave her somewhere in Nov last year, my heart just feels not right. Always think of her as although she's with someone else; officially she's still  mine. Every now and then, I need to call and ask the temporary owner; how is her current status etc. Really worried of her; always pray to Allah; should everything's be fine and accordingly as planned.

Alhamdulillah now, she's happily with her new owner. I really hope so. I will not forget of her kindness; as without her-I might got stuck in public transports, car-pooling etc. We've been together since Feb 2007; 3 years plus together during days & nights; sunny or rainy.

Last month- exactly after 2 months with the temporary owner, she's now officially not mine. Not that I'm happy she's not here with me anymore, it's just that everythings went well. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

Oh yes, forget to introduce her to all. Last photo just before being taken away by the temporary owner...


Comments

  1. Mazia nk pegi bermastautin sumwhere ke nih? sambung blaja eh? kat mane? uk? oz? wah, besnye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fedy..that car was sold not bcos of that. Nnti mazia cite in the next entry ya.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment