Baking Session: Black Forest Cake

Since I've been craving for this cake quite sometime, terpaksalah gagahkan diri juga nak buat sendiri. Was totally forgot about it when we're in Malaysia, if not definitely I'll just buy it at Secret Recipe. It was great experience to do it myself, Alhamdulillah. =)

Oh yes, I baked 2 different size and shapes of the cake. What? 2 cakes? Hehe..Yup, you read it right. Oh no..bukan pelahap ya sampai nak makan sampai 2 biji kek sekali! We've two different occassions for our friends of us - farewell party since they're going back to Malaysia for good. So, alang-alang nak buat, dapatlah merasa all of us. Alhamdulillah =)


My first try - Black Forest Square cake! =)



A round version of black forest!


=)

Last Saturday was also my sister's 17th birthday. So, here goes her birthday cake. BUT sorryyy dear, we'll eat it for you since you weren't here. Sob Sob..

 

Comments

  1. Good evening!

    I came across your blog while looking for Mum bloggers in Malaysia and was wondering if you were open to explore on the possibilities of working together in terms of paid advertorials.

    I'm from a small agency that deals with clients such as HK Disneyland, Puma, Anmum and such. And we are currently looking for Mummy bloggers to work with. IF you shall be keen, do reply to jaclyn@sirens.my

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment